About Me

The World of ShiloHi.   My name is Shilo and  I    am  9 years old I , am in 4th grad, and I want to tell  you what will see in my world and why i chose them .There is are animals in my world because i like animals. Then, you will see the medicine and why? Because I want to be a doctor.Then you see money so  because I wan’t to help the Philippines . And will you help us raise money for the Philippines that would be very nice of you.Then you will see a picture of the world because I care about it and that goes for the recycle can  to.And there is some food in a  basket  and banana apple because i like food.And the no smoking sine because i am not going to smoke when i am older.

6 thoughts on “About Me

1. Dear Shilo,

I really like your world. I also like what you said about the Philippines. I also want to help them.

Your classmate,

Nicole

2. Shilo,
    My name is Mrs Scharf and I am your Edublogs mentor for this challenge. I teach year 5 in Bowen, Australia. I really like your About Me page. You obviously have a very kind heart and that is a great quality. Did your school raise money for the Philippines? 5SK participated in the Operation Shoebox last year.
    Mrs Scharf
    yr5sk.edublogs.org

3. Dear Mrs Scharf ,

Yes, we raised $304.84 for the Philippines. Thank you I worked hard on my world and it was fun . How much money did you raise ?

Your friend ,
    Shilo

4. Shilo,

For our project we collected a range of items to put into a shoebox. Soap, shoes, clothing, something to play with are some of the items that we collected. They were then packaged up and dropped to our local church before being sent overseas. Sometimes we forget how lucky we are and this was such a meaningful activity.

I have a challenge for you this week Shilo. I would like you to visit our blog and look at our ‘Questions for our Visitors’ page.
    yr5sk.edublogs.org/contact-page/

This page is a fantastic way to learn about your visitors and where they are from. You are very welcome to copy our questions or you can create your own. Creating a page is very similar to making a new post and they are both in the same drop down box. Write a comment on this post if you need any help.

When you are done, comment here and 5SK will visit and respond to your questions.

Mrs Scharf
    Australia